Monday, April 8, 2013

Nautical Room (by Mom)

On the top of my list right now is getting my playroom back in order since we have painted and re-floored...but I have been busy with normal every day life, including projects I have yet to finish and post and  spring break trips...

One of those trips was to visit my mom and dad, where Mom has been working on decorating some of her rooms also  - like this one -


Isn't is so well put together? And it's not even done. I'll have to come back and update this with pictures of the other walls when she finishes up.

Her two bedrooms are each decorated for my two youngest brothers (both adults and neither living at home, but the two of us all that live in apartments and "home" is still with Mom and Dad really.) :)

The little hat and shoes actually belonged to my brother when he was little. I love pieces of "history" in a room.
I also love the khaki thrown in with the navy and white to give a modern feel to a classic theme.

Now, back to work on my lists!

No comments: